1 to 2 - Months.
Online & Offline
Dubai | Sharjah | Ajman | RAK
Test of English as a foreign language
1. TOEFL covers the linguistic skills of listening reading, writing and speaking.
2. The TOEFL test opens more doors than any other academic English text. More 6,000 institutions and agencies in 110 countries rely on TOEFL scores students with the English skills needed to succeed.
3. Most people take the TOEL test as a prerequisite for admission into college and universities where English in used or required .In addition, many government, licensing, and certification agencies and exchange and Scholarship programs use TOEFL scores to evaluate the English proficiency of people for whom English is not their native language.
4. Reading measures the ability to understand academic reading matter. Listening measures the ability to understand English as its is used in colleges and universities. Speaking measures the ability to speak English. Writing measures the ability to write in a way that is appropriate for College and university course work.
5. One needs to qualify TOEFL for graduating in to higher mode of education in any foreign university and number of institutions and agencies ask for an official TOEFL test score reports for foreign studies.
Graduate Record Examination
GRE test scores are used by admissions of fellowship panels to supplements undergraduate records and other qualification for graduate study. The scores Provide common measures for comparing the qualifications of applicants and aid in evaluation grades and recommendations.
At GED Testing Service, we believe that everybody deserves a second chance. Graduates prove their academic skills and knowledge in the basic subject areas of reading, writing, math, science, and social studies
Graduate Management Admission Test
The GMAT is a standardized assessme that help business school asses the qualification of applicants for advanced study in business and management. School use the test as one predictor of academic performance in an MBA or in other management Programs
SCHOLASTIC APTITUDE TEST
SAT Reasoning Test
Sat Reasoning Test is a measure of the critical thinking skills that’s needed for academic success in college. The SAT assesses how well you analyze and solve problems-skills you learned in school that you’ll need in college. The SAT is typically taken by high school juniors and seniors.
Each section of the SAT is scored on a scale of 200-800
SAT Reasoning Test consists of :
SAT Subject Tests
Subject Tests (formerly SAT II: Subject Tests) are designed to measure your knowledge and skills in particular subject areas, as well as your ability to apply that knowledge.
Students take the Subject Tests to demonstrate their mastery of specific subjects. The tests are independent of any particular textbook or method of instruction. The tests’ content evolves to reflect current trends in high school curricula, but the types of questions change little from year to year